Basic Life Support (BLS) Training with Certification
BLS Course and Renewal Course
This Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) class uses a scenario-based approach to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills that drive better outcomes for adult, child, and infant patients. Some of the topics include:
- CPR/AED for Adults, Children and Infants
- Rapid Assessment and Visual Survey
- Obstructed Airways in Adults, Children and Infants
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Communication and Teamwork
- Special Considerations
- And More!
Price: $85 per person! (Certification card and student manual included)
Saturday, January 25th 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Saturday, February 22nd 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 14th 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Classes will be held in:
870 Bergen Avenue
Room F208, Jersey City, NJ 07306.
Register at tinyurl.com/blswinter20
For more information, please contact Clara Angel at email@example.com or (201) 360-4647.