Superbones Superwounds East 2020 Conference is organized by PRESENT e-Learning Systems and will be held from June 26 - 28, 2020 at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, Teaneck, New Jersey, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CME/CECH Credit Hours.
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing surgical and wound care podiatrists and other health care professionals.
Format: A full Lecture Hall CME program, combined with dedicated hands on workshops and a vibrant Exhibit Hall. PRESENT CME conferences provide state of the art professional education which always includes podiatric practice management, advanced foot and ankle surgery, podiatric medicine and wound care.
• Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease
• Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease
• Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds
• Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature
• Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies
• Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe