The MSP market has been redefined by a series of momentous events over the past few years. MSPs leaders have had to respond and get ahead of customer needs for security, cloud services, remote worker support, stabilizing and accelerating customer business and embracing new IT consumption models. Whether focused on small business customers, midmarket or corporate America, MSPs need a roadmap to navigate the future so they can wisely invest resources, capital and energy that will have accelerate sales growth and profitability and bolster business value with partners, suppliers and most importantly customers.
Show highlights include:
- MSP Summit Keynotes and Conference sessions (November 1-2) exploring the hottest topics in the MSP community
- 20+ MSP Summit Sponsors plus access to 250+ Channel Partners Exhibitors in the Channel Partners Expo Hall
- MSP Welcome Reception on November 1
- MSP 501 Awards Gala on November 2 (invitation only)
- Peer-led and subject-matter expert insights
Use promo code MSP20 to save 20% on registration!
Learn more about the event at themspsummit.com.
MSP Conference Pass - Partner: USD 329.00
MSP Conference Pass - Supplier: USD 599.00
Speakers: Matthew Solomon, Kaseya, Jay McBain, Forrester, Janet Schijns, JS Group, Kevin McDonald, Alvaka Networks, Colin Knox, Gradient MSP, Jerry Clark, US Signal, Salwa Scarpone, Emspire, Michael Schmidtmann,Trans4mers, John Holland, Corporate Finance Associates, MeiLee Langley, Nextiva, Paul Cronin, Apogee IT Services, Vince Menzione, Ultimate Partnerships LLC
Time: On Monday November 01, 2021 at 9:00 am (ends Tuesday November 02, 2021 at 4:50 pm)
Venue details: Mandalay Bay