The symposium will provide a multi-disciplinary overview on the importance of early diagnosis and treatment considerations, including surgery, radiation, loco regional approaches, and systematic therapies. There will be an emphasis on implementation of these approaches into clinical practice. The course format features evidence-based lectures, panel discussions with case presentations, and interactive audience participation throughout the course utilizing audience response keypads.
Course highlights include:
• Precision medicine approaches in Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary (HPB) cancers
• Immunotherapies in HPB ancers
• Optimization of surgical, interventional and radiation therapy in HPB cancer patients
• Multidisciplinary management of HPB Cancer Patient
• Novel preventative and diagnostic approaches in patient at risk for or with HPB cancers
• Introduction to scientific advances with translational potential and eventual clinical application as it relates to HPB cancers
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Identify patients with advanced pancreatic cancer that may benefit from surgery.
• Describe the role of preventive and therapeutic vaccines in the treatment of liver and biliary cancers.
• Identify current and emerging strategies for early diagnosis and surveillance of liver cancer.
• Identify patients suitable for a liver transplant.
• Integrate novel agents in clinical care and clinical trial participation.
• Describe molecular biology of pancreatic liver and biliary cancers.
• Recognize the appropriate regimen for first and second line therapy in treating advanced pancreatic cancer, liver and biliary cancer.
• Describe the latest state of the science in pancreatic cancer, liver and biliary cancer.
Registration starting from: USD 350.00
Time: 7:30 am to 2:45 pm
Venue name: Wynn Resorts, Limited