About the Conference:
World Litigation Forum with its Virtual Conference on August 17-18, 2020 aims to enhance the effectiveness of Litigation Laws by organizing interaction between Legal stakeholders, including both the public and private sectors.
Virtual World Litigation forum is the gathering of more than 1000+ professionals, 20+ Exhibitors sharing a common virtual environment on the web, rather than meeting in a physical location.
Who attends the Virtual World Litigation Forum
World Litigation Forum is devoted to providing a platform to bring together legal professionals which includes Law Firm Partner, In-House/Corporate Counsel, Litigators, Investors, C Level Executives, Directors & Heads of Legal Departments, Policy Makers, Stakeholder, Legal Service Providers & other Legal Professionals from around the world to connect, network, develop business.
Topics to be covered / Sessions
It also addresses and discusses the latest legal trends, IP Litigation Issues, Arbitration, Mediation, Impact of GDPR, Current issues, challenges in Law and many more. In a nutshell, it also provides fresh insight to Law Society and other associations on the latest legal developments. Why Attend?
· Knowledge and learning from industry veterans
· Exposure, Promotion, Brand Visibility and Recognition for generating Business Prospects
· Gather insights on current and expected the future shape of the legal Industry
· Understanding on-shoring, near-shoring and off-shoring models of Legal Process Outsourcing
· Build Strategic Alliances, with the representatives from all over the world which includes Legal Representatives and Leaders from more than 50 countries
· Network with peers facing similar day-to-day challenges and discovering resolutions with the help of industry veterans
Strengthen your contacts with the service providers and the members of the legal industry