This class is for restaurants, bakeries, catering companies and private chefs who want to build better on-site or off-site catering and events operations. Former catering company owner and founder of TomCookery Hospitality Management, Tomica Saul, will share tips on how to create (or improve) a revenue-rich catering and events program.
In this class you will learn:
- How to design a catering menu that is focused, cost-effective and easy to execute
- How to streamline your catering operations
- Key clauses in catering contracts
- How to build a core catering team
- The ideal flow for dealing with client inquiries
- Common customer service problems catering and how to address them
- What your clients need to see to keep coming back. Hint: It’s more than good food!
Tomica Saul Bio
Tomica Saul is an attorney turned chef and former owner of a catering company, TomCookery Fine Catering & Events. She has built a career within the food and beverage hospitality industry helping other business owners run better businesses and make more money in the process. She is the owner of TomCookery Hospitality Management, a B2B company providing catering and events support to restaurants, bakeries, and other catering companies.