We've all experienced the impact of Covid on society and across many industries. While digital health has gained immense traction during this unfortunate time, that might mask the reality that the health system has been in steady decline across the value chain of stakeholders. The human impact needs to be carefully considered to determine how digital health can help reshape the commercial business model for pharma while unlocking new value for patients.
Life sciences commercialization is at a crucial inflection point. The promotional decline and organizational shifts need to be carefully addressed and unpacked. Major technological advances in digital health are occurring as industry realizes that leveraging digital health as a tool for improving patient outcomes and also a driver of commercial growth is not just a 'nice to have' but a 'need to have' to sustain relevance.
Join us at this inaugural event, a unique conference focused on connecting real-world solutions to real-world challenges. Come away with an actionable understanding of how pharma can be the bridge across an ailing healthcare system, a growing array of digital health solutions, and patients who are otherwise left to their own devices.
Together, let's decode digital health.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Why Digital Health is a 'Need to Have' and Not a 'Nice to Have' for Life Science Commercial Teams Now:
- Addressing the key healthcare dynamics that are changing the life science commercial landscape.
- Detailing how life science leaders expect to evolve their their current commercial models over the near and long -term horizons.
2. Reviewing Pharma Organizational Dynamics for Digital Health:
- Organizing principles - centralized COEs vs decentralized model decision making process.
- Evaluate the partnership model.
- Create adaptive mindset - business impact for innovation and taking the long view.
- Change management.
3. Evaluating How the Life Sciences Customer Value Proposition is Changing and How Digital Health addresses these Dynamics:
- Payers, Patient, HCP, Pharmacy/Specialty Pharmacy, Social Determinants of Health (SDoH).
4. Rofiling the Rapidly Expanding Solution Areas Across the Digital Health Landscape:
- Solution areas such as telehealth, digital biomarkers, digital care plans, etc.
- Precision health.
- Rise of prescription digital therapeutics.
- End to end platforms.
- Hospitals @ home.
- Role of pharma in Digital Health solutions.
5. Deep Dive Analysis on the Largest Needs and Biggest Opportunities in Digital Health Across Disease States and Conditions:
- Oncology, Primary Care, Mental Health, Specialty, Med Device.
Pharma Companies: USD 795.0
Time: 09:45 - 18:00