The momentum towards providing safe and affordable access to psychedelics and empathogens for therapeutic relief from behavioral health issues continues to build and inspire shifting regulations, increasing investment and what might eventually become a bubble of emerging entrepreneurial ventures.
THE FOUNDER'S MISSION
The Psychedelic Opportunity Summit was founded by Momentum's CEO Ben Greenzweig who's passionate purpose is mental health. While developing conferences has been his speciality for more than two decades, as an open depressive who blogs and talks openly about his battles in hope of breaking down the stigma, Ben's curiosity about his disease led him on a journey to discover the therapeutic potential of psychedelics and empathogens. It is from this passion that forged his determination to do his part to support the responsible growth of this industry and provide a way to help many, like him, who suffer.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
1. The POS is a mission driven event, designed to bring together key stakeholders from the investment, payer, provider, pharma, regulatory, scientific and medical communities to advance safe, affordable and effective access to psychedelic therapies.
2. The POS brings together real-world practitioners with evidence based content to share.
3. The POS is the only event designed to bring together investors, payers, providers, pharma to discuss psychedelics in behavioral therapy.
4. The POS brings together leading experts, medical professionals, scientists, entrepreneurs and embedded media.
5. There is no known event that fills the investor knowledge gap on this.
Standard Rate: USD 595.0
Time: 10:00 - 16:30