Webinar: Harnessing the Power of Bispecific Antibodies (10AM EDT | 4PM CEST, October 14, 2021)
Bispecific antibodies (bsAbs) can simultaneously bind to two separate and unique epitopes on the same or different antigens, sparking intense interest among the scientific community in recent years. Their dual specificity for soluble antigens has been explored extensively for various therapeutic applications, including cancer therapies and virus neutralization.
Creative Biolabs has invited Dr. Archana Thakur and Dr. Luca Varani to walk us through how they utilize the power of bsAbs to 1) arm "headless CAR T cells" and serially kill tumor targets and 2) neutralize wild-type SARS-CoV-2 and its variants and suppress viral escape.
New insights you will learn through the following two key topics we will discuss in this webinar:
1. Bispecific Antibody Armed Metabolically Enhanced Headless CAR T Cells
- The design of bsAb armed metabolically enhanced headless CAR T cells (hCART)
- The generation of bsAb armed metabolically enhanced hCART
- The efficacy of bsAb armed metabolically enhanced hCART in preclinical studies
2. Bispecific Antibody Protects from SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern and Prevents Viral Escape in Mice
- The development of the bispecific IgG1-like molecule (CoV-X2)
- CoV-X2 neutralizes wild-type SARS-CoV-2 and its variants in preclinical studies
- CoV-X2 protects mice from infection and suppresses viral escape