Are you ready to elevate your remote workforce to its highest-performing potential?
The Work From Home Virtual Conference, happening October 8-9, will feature brand case studies and strategy sessions on how your organization can make this happen - whether your company manages a fully remote workforce, a hybrid organization, or is considering hiring remote employees.
Agenda Topics Include:
- Remote interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Identifying WFH candidates and top talent
- Virtual employee performance management and incentives
- Building an engaging workplace culture to foster camaraderie and collaboration
- Strategies and tools for remote training, development, and learning
- Running effective virtual meetings, time management, and other productivity challenges
- Navigating team dynamics and virtual leadership
- Managing at-home work interferences and distractions
PreSale (expires September 3, 2020): USD 195.0
Early Bird (expires September 24, 2020): USD 295.0
Last Chance (Expires October 1, 2020): USD 395.0
At the Door (starts October 2, 2020): USD 495.0
Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm