This event is designed specifically for Thought Leader Liaison/Engagement function. For too long this community has been a small part of MSL based events and fully deserves it’s own platform for sharing of expertise, content, challenges and trends. The practice of connecting/engaging KOLs with brand strategy, content and with internal marketing + sales functions requires a high level degree of expertise from TLLs. Therefore, this event will serve to provide the first of its kind event for TLLs to learn, network and understand how to demonstrate value for the role within your organization.
Establishing and - more importantly - maintaining/managing the relationship within your company and the KOL is the key area of importance. This event will focus on this intersection of managing and maintaining the KOL engagement with marketing and sales.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Demonstrate true value of the commercial role of the TLL.
- Complete the circle, collaborate and work in synchrony with your MSLs and your KOLs.
- Understand how to comply with regulations and oversight while engaging with KOLs and External Experts.
- Establish best practices working virtually with KOLs and advisory boards.
- Identify, recruit and develop KOLs to consistently build your TL base for the franchise and the brands.
- Create a positive and long lasting Customer Experience providing input to differentiate your company from the rest.
- Evaluate the importance of connecting with Digital Opinion Leaders (DOLs).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This event is designed for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
TLL (Thought Leader Liaison)
Thought Leader Engagement
KOL Relationship Management/ Development
Opinion/Thought Leader Relations
Regional Marketing Managers
Speaker Bureau Training/Management
Speaker Advisory Boards
Field sales/Field Directors
Strategic Account Management
Advisory Board Management
Compliance, Legal and Regulatory
Promotional Regulatory Affairs
Franchise/Business Unit/Therapeutic Area Management
General Admission: USD 795.00
Time: On Wednesday July 28, 2021 at 9:00 am (ends Thursday July 29, 2021 at 4:00 pm)