COVID-19 has hit the pharmaceutical industry in the mergers and acquisitions, IP, and due diligence areas within the life science industry. The challenges arise as pharma companies cannot successfully perform their due diligence or close deals virtually, which creates a barrier to deals while there is an increase in the sellers market. However, professionals say that COVID-19 and the production of vaccines grabbed new eyes to the life science space - which is likely to increase investor interest and awareness to the role it plays around the world. Even so, they believe that drug pricing conversations may begin again due to the new healthcare policies of the presidential administration where the US will mainly focus on biopharma investors.
Within new trends emerging the pressure to meet growth expectations are placing added emphasis and challenges with internal pipeline and development challenges are now focused on M&A activities for Life Science Companies. It is imperative for today’s organizations to develop robust M&A capabilities that address the challenges and opportunities of diversification; joint ventures, alliances, and licensing deals, and emerging markets.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Maximize marketing efforts in order to increase facilities and IP due diligence.
- Evaluating new insights on reimbursements, rules and regulations and how it impacts deal-making while mitigating risks.
- Understanding the role and future of evolving trends such as digital therapeutics and gene therapy.
- Refine your growth strategies by implementing M&A integration, diligence, and deal sourcing.
- Evaluating the roadmap for integrating business development and the alliance management life-cycle.
General Admission: USD 995.00
Time: On Wednesday August 18, 2021 at 9:00 am (ends Thursday August 19, 2021 at 4:30 pm)