June 13th, 10AM ET / 3PM BST
This webinar will explore how combining artificial intelligence and automation can create a powerful synergy that enables businesses to streamline operations and improve efficiency. Our expert speakers will delve into how AI and automation can be applied to run intelligent operations at scale. We will also discuss the potential challenges and opportunities of implementing these technologies.
In this webinar, discover the following:
- Best practices for building a data-driven Hyperautomation strategy
- Why a data-led discovery approach is key
- How can AI help with the data flow and radically improve automation throughput
- What are the common pitfalls and considerations to be successful?
- Lessons learned from enterprises that have implemented Hyperautomation
Time: 10:00 - 10:45
Free: USD 0.00
Speakers: Sumit Taneja, SVP and Global Head of Digital Consulting and Implementation at EXL, Rob Meyer, VP of Business Development at American Modern Insurance Group