Due to COVID-19 the pharmaceutical industry has been reshaping their organizations; adopting new technology and innovation trends from AI, Blockchain, Precision Medicine, big data, and so much more. As a result, productivity and efficiency in R and D will significantly increase and the ability to innovate will be a crucial factor to the future commercial success of companies in the life sciences industry. Many companies are looking forward to increasing their portfolios ability to address unmet medical needs through innovation technology and disruptors.
During this two-day event, courageous and resilient leaders will share their personal experiences and authentic stories of innovative and breakthrough thinking to move the needle in the areas of high-performance team execution, R and D advancements, commercial excellence, and entrepreneurial leaps.
TOP REASON TO ATTEND:
1. Gain new perspectives and insights from leaders and innovators in the life science industry to help increase innovation for their organizations.
2. Step out of your comfort zone and push boundaries to apply soft skills, emotional intelligence, and risk taking to address and revamp your unmet needs.
3. Retain innovation leadership by implementing agility to transform R and D functions.
4. Discuss what you believe it takes to encourage courageous leadership, measure innovation, and identify professional discipline in the workplace.
5. Understand the lifescience of women's health and the importance it has to the life science industry.
6. Learn from industry leaders and explore the future of research and drug development in women's health.
Standard Rate: USD 795.0
Time: 10:00 - 14:35