Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery (PODD) is celebrating its 10th anniversary event virtually. Pharma, biotech and the drug delivery industries gather annually at PODD to assess delivery needs, latest trends and information on deals and learn about a wide range of innovative drug delivery technologies that could improve the delivery of various types of drugs. This can include proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, biologics, and small molecules and more. PODD provides business development opportunities through organized networking and a partnering tool for new, emerging and established collaborations.
Key topics for PODD 2020 Include:
- Long-Acting Injectables: Therapeutics Needs and Strategic Considerations
- Critical Development Issues for Subcutaneous Delivery
- Patient Experience Using Novel Drug Delivery Products
- Connected Health Devices: Key Success Factors and Lessons Learned
- Oral Protein and Peptide Delivery: Clinical Success and Future Opportunities
- Unlocking the Potential of Gene Delivery Systems
- Targeting the BBB: Innovations Making Progress in the Treatment of CNS Disorders
- Next-Generation Injectables: Microneedles, Intradermal Injectors, Advanced Needle Technologies
- Pharma Partnering and Current Role of Drug Delivery
Additional Program Features
- Pharma Company Spotlights on Drug Delivery Needs and Partnering Philosophies
- Technology Presentations - 6 Tracks Covering a Wide Range of Drug Delivery Technologies
- Partnering Opportunities that include One-on-One Scheduled Meetings to Help Foster New Collaborations
The PODD promise:
1) Present a strategic-level program for pharma and biotech scientists and business development professionals, with a thorough overview on formulation needs, the latest drug delivery technologies available along with an update on deals and opportunities to improve therapies and extend the life cycle of a drug.
2) Provide drug delivery and specialty pharmas with a platform to present their technologies.
3) Offer ample networking time and services for one-on-one meetings to establish new business contacts and enhance existing ones.
Standard Virtual Rate: USD 700.0,
Non-Profit Virtual Rate: USD 400.0
Speakers: Sangeeta Bhatia, MD, PhD, Ron Cohen, MD, Robert Langer, PhD, Aktham Aburub, PhD, Nima Akhavein, PhD, MBA, Advait Badkar, PhD, Annette Bak, PhD, Beate Bittner, PhD, Maria-Jesus Blanco, PhD, Natasha Bolick, MBA, Stephen T Buckley, PhD, Nitika Chopra, Dave Collins, PhD, Ann L Daugherty, PhD, Shawn Davis, PhD, Kevin Deane, Janet Halliday, PhD, Rene Holm, PhD, Barbara Lueckel, PhD, Kathleen Lin, PhD, Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, PhD, Randall Mrsny, PhD, Maria Teresa Peracchia, PhD, Gabriele Proetzel, PhD, Hongwen Rivers, PhD, Nadine Ruderisch, PhD, Manuel Sanchez-Felix, PhD, Theresa Scheuble, Johannes Schmidt, PhD, Kurt R. Sedo, Srini Sridharan, PhD, Danica Stanimirovic, MD, PhD, Megan Starshak, Gregory Stewart, PhD, Anand Subramony, PhD, Renee Tannenbaum, PharmD, MBA, CSAP, Paul Upham, Darin Zehrung, Ulrich Bruggemann, Marian Gindy, PhD, Keith Horspool, PhD, Dhairya Mehta, Courtney Nicholas, Matthew O'Brien, PhD, Patrick Lim Soo, PhD
Time: 09:00 - 15:30