WELD is excited to announce that our 2020 Leadership Series sponsored by JPMorgan Chase & Co. will focus on this year’s Women WELDing the Way® calendar theme Moving Forward: Run Don’t Walk. This six-part series will share strategies for participants to make their impact in the community, establish their brand and leadership style and make career decisions – all in ways unique to them.
|When: || |
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Networking: 5:30 - 6:00 pm
Program: 6:00 - 7:30 pm
|Where: || |
The Fawcett Center
2400 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43210
|Presenter: || |
Michelle L. Silwonuk
|Contact: || |
Moving Forward with Your Team at Your Side
There is an African proverb that says “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” Executives and managers entrusted to lead teams bear the pressure of delivering results in shorter and shorter time frames, and often with fewer resources. Individuals able to successfully lead teams to achieve business goals under these new norms are in high demand.
WELD is delighted to feature Michelle Silwonuk, JPMorgan Chase - Managing Director, Home Lending Operation’s Executive, on the topic of Moving Forward with Your Team at Your Side. Michelle has a long track record as an expert leading large and diverse teams to accomplish major strategic initiatives.
Participants who attend this session will learn tips on how to:
- Build consensus and team alignment around organizational goals
- Lead with the clarity and confidence that inspires others to follow
- Promote partnership and collaboration – using your “village”
- Foster an inclusive culture of open, honest, and constructive feedback
- Determine non-negotiables; consistent disciplines that see you thru BAU and critical events
- Communicate effectively and often – in “surround sound”
- Celebrate and recognize team’s efforts
No refunds or credits after 2/6/2020.
Registration closes on 2/14/2020! Late fees apply after registration closes.