To accomplish its mission, the Oregon Gut Club defined strategic directions and specific goals which include:
- Encouragement of research and facilitation of scientific interchange of discoveries, ideas and information on gastrointestinal disorders.
- Fostering excellence in the medical care of patients with gastrointestinal disorders.
- Facilitating federal and non-federal agencies to support clinical research in gastroenterology.
- Engagement with other professional societies, organizations and patient advocacy groups to help achieve the mission and goals of the Oregon Gut Club.
- Coordinating meetings for the members of the Oregon Gut Club, as well as other caregivers in the field of gastroenterology, and invite speakers of national and international reputation to discuss the scientific advances in gastroenterology.
- Holding open forums at meetings that encourage discussion of advancements on how to use this material to improve patient care in their own communities.
- Providing continuing education to professionals in the field of gastroenterology, caregivers and patients in these communities.
OGC Members/Physicians: USD 200.0,
Physician Assistants: USD 100.0,
Nurse Practitioners: USD 100.0,
Fellows / Students: USD 25.0
Time: 07:00 - 15:00