Bring the family to The Great Oregon Steam-Up, a fascinating glimpse at Oregon's mechanical history. Steam Engines, Train Rides, Trolley Rides, Vintage cars, trucks, and more!
Join us for The Great Oregon Steam-Up, a family-friendly celebration of steam-powered machines and techniques that drove Oregon’s history. Located at Powerland Heritage Park just north of Salem, The Great Oregon Steam-Up has fun activities and experiences for all ages.
• Ride on a 1/8th scale train and a full-sized vintage trolley!
• Watch the daily "Parade of Power" featuring vintage vehicles like steam traction engines, fire engines, tractors, trucks, and cars.
• See a working steam-powered sawmill and other vintage machinery in action.
• Witness a working Blacksmith shop.
• See demonstrations of flour milling, logging, and old farming methods (threshing).
• Join in the activities for kids, including a youth passport program with prizes to win, panning for gold, and a fire-fighting challenge course!
• Visit our 14 museums featuring tractors, cars, trolleys, trucks, trains, fire trucks, model railroads, vintage cars, and more!
The Great Oregon Steam-Up won GOLD for "Best Annual Event" by Best of the Willamette Valley! Come see why people love Steam-Up.
When: August 6 & 7, 2022, 7 A.M. To 6 P.M.
Where: Powerland Heritage Park (I-5, exit 263 - Salem/Brooks)
Kids 12 and under FREE
Veterans (in uniform or with military I.D.) FREE
Time: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Venue details: 3995 Brooklake Rd NE
Category: Community | History
General Admission: USD 18.0