Join us in celebrating America’s 245th birthday at The Star Barn Village on Saturday, July 3, 2021 with fun, food, festivities, and fireworks. Bring your own blanket or chair and claim your spot to watch the fireworks! Limited tickets are available for a special VIP experience that includes a “sneak preview” of the National Christmas Center, dinner by Food for Thought Catering, entertainment, and preferred seating for fireworks.
The event entrance is at Brittany’s Hope, 1160 North Market Street, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. Watch for signage. All are welcome!
General Admission Highlights:
- Self-guided tours of the historic and restored 1877 Star Barn Village, 1860 Ironstone Ranch, 1844 Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge, and more
- Arts and crafts vendors
- Jerry Albert’s large remote-controlled World War II model battleships on Lake Liberty
- New exhibits in The Star Barn Museum
- The Shepherd’s Staff Petting Zoo
- Tractor-pulled wagon rides
- *Train rides on the Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad which include a visit to the all-new Lincoln Funeral Train Museum and the only replica of Lincoln’s Funeral Car
- *Pony rides for kids
- *Hitch wagon rides
- *Shop at The Sower and The Seed Shoppe
- *Food concessions by Food for Thought Catering
- *Wine sales by Waltz Vineyards
- *Craft beer sales by Funk Brewing
- Fireworks at approximately 9:00 p.m.
*Available for an additional fee.
Purchase your parking tickets online and save!
- $25 per vehicle (up to eight passengers)
- $40 per vehicle (9 – 15 passengers)
- $100 per vehicle (16 – 23 passengers)
- Buses or larger groups: Please call for pricing.
VIP Experience Highlights (general admission included):
- Experience Christmas in July! Enjoy a “sneak preview” of the National Christmas Center where 17-foot-tall, real-life buildings depict the streets of Columbia, Pennsylvania as they were in the 1950’s. Stores include a walk-in Woolworth’s Store, a boy’s toy store, a girl’s toy store, the Sweet Shoppe, and many other storefronts.
- See the world-class builder’s model of the Titanic in the Titanic Museum at the National Christmas Center.
- Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and dinner by five-star caterer, Food for Thought Catering, in the Grande Canopy Tuscan Tent.
- Entertainment by the Rue de la Pompe Band.
- Enjoy fireworks with preferred seating.
For more detailed information and to order tickets, visit https://stonegablesestate.com/event-calendar/. Scroll down to the “4th Annual July 4th Celebration at The Star Barn Village” banner and press “Tickets and Information.”