For Business and Ministry Leaders and Communicators ...
In this laser-focused, breakfast workshop you'll learn:
• The One Key That Allows Some to Continue While Others Are Cancelled!
• What You Can Do NOW to Make Your Organization Virtually "Uncancellable!"
• How You Can Stand Up for Your Policies and Values Without Harm!
• Why Being Quiet and Avoiding Controversy Can Often Be MORE Dangerous!
• Ways to De-escalate and Quiet a Troll Without Looking Like a Bully or Being Defensive!
• When and How to Respond to Valid Criticism ... While Retaining Your Supporters!
• How to Create a Personalized Action Plan to Serve as Your Guide Should Controversy Strike!
Hosted and led by the Communication and Media Arts Department of Lancaster Bible College Capital Seminary and Graduate School.
Don't mistake this for just classroom theory. Based on research, these are proven strategies that have been put to the test by companies like Chick Fil A and churches like Calvary Chapel San Jose - and will be taught by professors with decades of for-profit and non-profit experience!
Time: 7:30 am - 10:00 am
General Admission includes breakfast: USD 35.00