The demand for transparency when looking at the relationship between life science manufacturers and health care providers is at an all-time high. Recent updates to the Physicians Payments Sunshine Act will increase the scope of responsibilities for manufacturers and HCPs alike.
Enforcement in the industry is constantly evolving on state, federal and global levels. With differences in reporting requirements, it is up to manufacturers to manage risk, maintain transparency and ensure compliance at all times, which can be extremely difficult.
ExL Events is proud to bring you the 10th Aggregate Spend and Open Payments Conference. Over the past nine years, we have had the privilege of educating over 223 organizations and will continue to provide thought-provoking sessions, interactive panels, and spotlight sessions this year.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
1. Explore Sunshine Act and Open Payments System updates with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Director, Robin Usi
2. Interact with DOJ representatives and in-house counsel members to discuss the current enforcement landscape
3. Gain insight from 20+ expert speakers from various backgrounds, including speakers from Boehringer Ingelheim, Daiichi Sankyo, Bayer, Otsuka, Chiesi, Shinogi and more
4. Discuss the best practices for identifying, collecting, and analyzing the data required for open payments reporting
5. Investigate emerging trends and high-risk areas including federal, state and global policies, privacy implications, price transparency, and ethical considerations
Time: 08:00 to 18:00
Early Bird Pricing - Register by May 3, 2019: USD 1895.0,
Standard Pricing: USD 2095.0,
Onsite Pricing: USD 2295.0
Speakers: Isha Arora, Compliance Consultant, Bernard Cooney, Assistant United States Attorney, District of New Jersey, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, Charlene E. Davis, Esq. Associate Vice President and Head of Healthcare Compliance North America, SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES, Nicodemo Fiorentino, Esq. Senior Manager, Compliance Operations and Transparency, SUN PHARMA, Daniel Font, CIIP-US, CIPM Director, Compliance Investigations, Policy and Training, DAIICHI SANKYO, Bill Friedrich, Senior Manager, Compliance, HIKMA PHARMACEUTICALS , Kari K. Loeser, U.S. Healthcare Compliance Officer, RELYPSA, Joseph Mack, Senior Compliance Counsel, BAYER, Heather McCollum, J.D., MHA, CCEP-I Director, Compliance, SHIONOGI, Natalia Morozkina, Compliance Manager, OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES, Sharon Muscato, Director, Transparency and Compliance Operations, ALEXION PHARMACEUTICALS, Margaret Rossini, Director, Corporate Compliance and Monitoring Risk, SANDOZ, Stephen Shoop, Life Sciences Compliance Manager, FUJIFILM HOLDINGS AMERICA CORPORATION, Avi Spira, Chief Compliance, Risk and Privacy Officer, FUJIFILM HOLDINGS AMERICA CORPORATION, Bryan Stefanski, Compliance Director, SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, Bryan Stinehour, Product Manager, MEDISPEND , Sheea Sybblis, Senior Counsel, BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM , Robin Usi, Director, Division of Data and Informatics, Center for Program Integrity, CENTERS FOR MEDICARE and MEDICAID SERVICES, Amy Valiante, Ross Vice President, Contracts and Compliance, CHIESI USA, Donna White, Vice President, Contracts and Compliance, CHIESI USA
Venue Name: The Inn at Penn, a Hilton Hotel