The cell therapy revolution has changed the face of cancer treatments providing potentially curative therapy for patients which had few options left. However, there is still more to do in the field.
Currently, 90% of all cancers arise from solid tumors, yet extremely little efficacy has been shown with cellular immunotherapies, despite their curative success in liquid tumors. Therefore, the time has come to invest in uncovering the nuances of solid tumor biology, to improve understanding of the tumor microenvironment and combat cell therapies with arming and combination approaches to tackle this huge unmet need.
Join the first digital forum to host industry and academic experts including Immatics, GSK, and the University of Pennsylvania who are pioneering research in the solid tumor space. Divulge strategies to improve tumor access, enhance cell persistence, identify safe targets, and overcome the immunosuppressive nature of the tumor microenvironment in preclinical and clinical settings.
This unique, virtual forum will provide you with exclusive learning and networking opportunities with senior decision makers, equipping you with a deeper understanding of the discovery, preclinical and clinical landscape of cellular immunotherapies for solid tumors.
Your top 5 reasons to attend:
* Improve access to the tumor site, supporting T cell penetration and infiltration with Myeloid Therapeutics
* Analyze different aspects of the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment including metabolism, spatial interactions of immune cells, tumor-associated macrophages and more with talks from University of Pennsylvania and TCR2
* Explore innovative targeting strategies to improve safety with Neon Therapeutics and Immatics
* Review strategies to achieve reliable and translatable preclinical predictions of gamma-delta and NK cell therapies with Incysus Therapeutics and Baylor College of Medicine
* Learn from clinical experience reviewing T cell fitness and biomarker analysis with GlaxoSmithKline and Tmunity Therapeutics
What can you expect from a digital event?
Our new, virtual platform will allow you to access high-quality content and networking opportunities live and direct from your home:
* Tune into live presentations from our expert speakers, including TCR2, Neon Therapeutics and T-Cure Bioscience
* Engage with your peers in a facilitated speed networking session
* Establish connections with speakers and attendees through private and public chatrooms, including video calling for 1-2-1 or group conversations
* Save each session to your personal calendar to ensure you don’t miss a particular presentation
* Set up a personalized profile and engage with speakers and attendees with similar interests or particular areas of expertise
Secure your place in this digital meeting and join the race to achieve clinical success with cellular immunotherapy, claiming your stake of this vast untapped market with a large patient population that needs a cure for those extremely difficult to treat tumors.
Drug Developer Pricing - Gold: Conference and 2 workshops: USD 2297.0,
Drug Developer Pricing - Silver: Conference and 1 workshop: USD 1998.0,
Drug Developer Pricing - Bronze: Conference only: USD 1699.0,
Standard Pricing - Gold: Conference and 2 workshops: USD 2947.0,
Standard Pricing - Silver: Conference and 1 workshop: USD 2648.0,
Standard Pricing - Bronze: Conference only: USD 2199.0,
Academic Pricing - Gold: Conference and 2 workshops: USD 1897.0,
Academic Pricing - Silver: Conference and 1 workshop: USD 1598.0,
Academic Pricing - Bronze: Conference only: USD 1299.0
Speakers: Robin Parihar, Baylor College of Medicine, Benjamin Rengstl, BioNTech Cell and Gene Therapies GmbH, Michael Klichinsky, Carisma Therapeutics, Peter Lee, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Bob Valamehr, Fate Therapeutics, Laura Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, Steffen Walter, Immatics, Lawrence Lamb, Incysus Therapeutics, Lei Xiao, Innovative Cellular Therapeutics, John Lee, Johnson and Johnson, Cagan Gurer, Kite, A Gilead Company, Sabina Adhikary, Kite, A Gilead Company, Blythe Sather, Lyell Immunopharma, Chantale Bernatchez, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Daniel Getts, Myeloid Therapeutics, Marit Van Buuren, Neon Therapeutics, Alessandra Cesano, SITC, Robert Hofmeister, TCR2 Therapeutics, Erika Von Euw, T-Cure Bioscience, Franco Marincola, Refuge Biotech, Daniel Powell, University of Pennsylvania, Steven Albelda, University of Pennsylvania, Alexander Swarbrick, Garvan Institute of Medical Research
Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm