Reuters Events: Future of Oil and Gas 2020 (1 December, online) is THE leading platform which will drive the industry forward; where oil and gas CEOs and executives address how the current crisis will profoundly alter the energy sector and it's geopolitics for good, and provide the resonating leadership to ensure that oil and gas, the industry which is "too important to fail", bounces back.
10,000 world leaders will unite at the Future of Oil and Gas event, to break news, set benchmarks and tackle the oil and gas market crisis head on.
Reuters Events: Future of Oil and Gas showcases the world's most senior collection of leaders committed to shaping the strategy for a sustainable oil and gas future, including:
- Gordon Birrell, EVP Production and Operations, bp
- Scott Sheffield, Chief Executive Officer, Pioneer Corporation
- Geraldine Slattery, President Petroleum, BHP
- Todd Stevens, Chief Executive Officer, California Resources Corporation
- Deirdre Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer, Oil and Gas UK
- Justin Carlsen, Chief Strategy Officer, East Daley
- David Dell'Osso, EVP and Chief Operating Officer, Parsley Energy
- Norrie Ramsey, EVP Upstream, Cenovus Energy
- Angelina La Rose, Assistant Administrator, S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Below are our business-critical agenda topics, ultimately defining the Future Vision for Oil and Gas.....
- Macro Oil and Gas Trends: Discuss the business-critical macro trends which will impact and determine the future of O and G in 2021 and beyond
- Creating Value in the 'Next Normal': Identify where value lies for O and G's affordable energy supply in a post-2020 market and how to manage risk and deliver shareholder value
- Hydrocarbons in a Low-Carbon Energy Mix: Examine O and G's role amidst a global energy transition, and how to reduce the Net Carbon Footprint of energy products
- Governance, Geopolitics and Infrastructure: Discuss how COVID-19 and the oil price crash has profoundly altered the energy sector and its geopolitics for good and where the benefits of this change lie
- Finding the Gap in Future Markets: Recognize how oil companies can grow profitability in core areas and build new legacy positions in oil and natural gas markets
Executive Pass - Operator / E and P: USD 699.0,
Executive Pass - Vendor: USD 699.0
Speakers: Gordon Birrell, EVP Production and Operations, bp, Scott Sheffield, Chief Executive Officer, Pioneer Corporation, Geraldine Slattery, President Petroleum, BHP, Todd Stevens, Chief Executive Officer, California Resources Corporation, Norrie Ramsay, EVP Upstream, Cenovus Energy, Angelina La Rose, Assistant Administrator, S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Time: 09:00 - 15:00