SAFe Advanced Scrum Master 5.0
SAFe Advanced Scrum Master 5.0 training provided by AgileFever is truly committed to advance the skills of existing Scrum Masters in facilitating Agile teams, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework. With this 2-day training, attendees gain proficiency in leading the teams and become SAFe SASM certified.
To carry out the role of a SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, learners should hold expertise in:
- Properly addressing the challenges of Scrum and Agile patterns in an enterprise
- Support the implementation of DevOps, Agile architecture, and engineering techniques in the Scrum practices
- Manage multi-team agile environments through the execution of SAFe principles
- Get a clear idea of how to apply Kanban eXtreme programming (XP) approaches thus increasing the team's collaboration and flow optimization.
- Organize high-performance teams around to deliver value on demand
- Facilitating program execution
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
What Attendees Get
Learners who attend for scaled aglie framework advanced scrum master course will learn
- Building and organizing high-performance teams
- Explore roles and simplified flow with XP and Kanban
- Enhanced and simplified flow with XP and Kanban
- Proper execution of SAFe principle in a SAFe environment
- Improving program performance through Adapt and Inspect
- Support for facilitating program execution
Attendees will receive
- Advanced safe Scrum Master training completion certificate
- 1-year membership access to SAFe Community platform
- SASM digital badge
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Attendee workbooks
- Access to multiple learning resources from AgileFever
- SASM branding Kit with the SASM certification mark
There are no qualifications necessary to join for the Advanced Scrum Master certification safe course. However, it is recommended to hold either one or more certifications of Safe Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Master and Professional Scrum Master.
Name of the Exam – SAFe Advanced Scrum Master 5.0
Examination Format – Online, Multiple Choice Questions
Total No-of Questions – 60
Access to exam- Once you complete the SA course from AgileFever, you will be given SAFe by SAFe
Examination Fee – As a part of registration, a candidate can give their first attempt of SAFe 5.0 Advanced Scrum Master Exam, within a period of 30 days after course completion.
Duration – 120 minutes
Re-attempt Fee- 50$
Qualifying Score – 70%
Retake Policy- As soon as the first attempts is completed, participants can give their best attempt in the second attempt also. For the third attempt, there is a wait period of 10 days and the fourth follows up with a 30=day wait period.