It's a Summer Party! And you are invited!
We have it all...Live Music, 4 Haunted Attractions, a Bar (yep, alcohol!), a Cafe and Bakery, a Tavern (More Alcohol), real flushing potties, a haunted gift shop and more! It's a Freaky, Spooky, Scary Party in the Woods!
June 12-27 Fridays and Saturdays
6-Midnight - 6 Summer Nights Only!
Special Theme Nights: Like our Facebook Page for discount Codes, information on themed events and Specials!
Friday, June 12th is Grad Night!
Saturday, June 13th is Biker Night!
Saturday, June 20th is Potter Night!
Join us for a Wicked Monster Bash with witches and vampires and warlocks and demons and mental patients and a few back woods crazies and of course, a few clowns.
Scream Hollow Wicked Halloween Park is the total experience for Central Texas 2020. Offering you the rare opportunity to face your deepest fears... your darkest thoughts... and the twisted night terrors that haunt your dreams!
Scream Hollow throws 4 haunted house attractions at you with 20 acres of non-stop twists and turns through tree lined trails and 20 buildings in the woods, narrow dark hallways and ridiculously terrifying rooms. Come see the new "Mansion of Terror-Coven", new twists in the "Lost Pines Asylum" and the restructured "Slaughterhouse". They will certainly make the hair on the back of your neck stand with the intensity! (By the way, the clowns are back in the Slaughterhouse.) Also, enter our intense, Pitch Black Maze, "Wicked Darkness" for sensory overload in the mind-blowing darkness we call hell.
Before and after you enter the Haunted attractions, experience the atmosphere and activities of our Common Area and Beer Garden! Enjoy Live Music, photo ops, characters "on the loose", seasonal vendors, merchandise, delicious concessions, and alcohol beverages.
Scream Hollow features a Rabid Bat Beer and Wine Bar for all you Vampires and the Cackling Witch Cafe and Bakery that offers a home cooked selection as well as the made from scratch pizza. Baked goods and funnel cakes, possibly in the shape of a brain can be found for those with a sweet tooth. And the New Dragon's Breath Tavern has the best of both worlds!
Another new addition to Scream Hollow is the permanent restrooms. And, Yes, we have a real, used coffin in the women's restroom that we have repurposed as a sink.
And of course, Madam Tinker's Gift Shop. Buy the T-shirt to prove you survived or pick up some scream hollow panties because you didn't.
Update: optional - We will be selling orange glow necklaces for those that do not want actor near them in the haunted house. Your glow necklace will signify to stay 6 feet away. We are a unique venue that allows us all the room we need to do an amazing job of scaring you no matter what!
THE REST OF YOU that don't want "leave me alone" necklace .... it's game on!
See you in June 2020 for the SOME INTENSE Summer Fun, MONSTER Style!
SCREAM HOLLOW AND COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
We know you have been cooped up and stressed with all things coronavirus these past two months! All of us at Scream Hollow have been as well. We feel we need our Summer Monster Bash more than ever this year so as restrictions ease up you have a summer party to get out and celebrate!
Scream Hollow has such a unique layout and style, we feel like our summer event is providing a much needed breath of fresh air (with a scare!)
For everyone's safety and comfort we want to share what we are doing:
1. Most of our venue is outdoors with lots of open space across over 20 acres of forest.
2. All food and drink establishments on property already serve to-go for our outdoor dining areas and our beer garden. This gives us an advantage of natural social distancing. The spacing of everything is already on point with picnic tables spread out across the eating areas.
3. With our 4 haunted attractions we keep group sizes to 6 or less which also accommodates natural social distancing.
4. We will be spacing out our queue lines so that all guests feel comfortable.
5. For those who want to keep social distancing from our actors, we will be selling special orange glow necklaces at the castle ticket booth and the gift shop for USD 1.00. If you are wearing one of our orange glow necklaces actors will not come within 6 feet of you in the haunted attractions. If you see someone wearing an orange glow necklace, please respect their space while in the queue lines and common areas on property.
6. We are stepping up our sanitation and cleaning efforts to comply with CDC recommendations in the common areas.
Prices Starting at : USD 6.0
Category: Attractions | Attractions and Days Out
Time: 6:00 pm to 11:59 pm