With near-peer adversaries aggressively pursuing RAS development, the US DoD is investing heavily in land robotics which are becoming ever more crucial for gaining overmatch in possible high-intensity conflict. These added investments in advanced technologies will increase Warfighter lethality, transform situational awareness and remove soldiers from dangerous situations.
- Building on the success of our multi-year Military RAS conference in the UK, meet and network with the world's leading robotics experts and integrators from military, industry and academia
- Hear the latest updates on the US DoD's land robotics programmes, including the Robotic Combat Vehicle, Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle and more
- Discover the latest in RAS technology and find new products, techniques and opportunities in this dynamic field
- Learn from pioneers at the forefront of robotics development, including the Army Research Laboratory, Carnegie Mellon University, and Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering
- Learn in safety: Stay informed on the market and broaden learning opportunities from the comfort of your own home, without the added costs of travel or overnight stays
As the newest and most exciting US-based conference specifically dedicated to military robotics in the land environment, the two-day event will provide a global meeting point for the US ground robotics community, key allied partners, and RAS thought leaders to explore new opportunities and challenges in this rapidly changing field.
Key topics to be discussed include: updates on leading US RAS programs and from key international allies, autonomy for military systems, both for lethal and non-lethal applications, mobility of military robots over challenging and hostile terrain, integration of RAS into existing ground formations from the squad up to and including the task-force level, and overall US DoD RAS development direction, strategy, and concept of operations and more.
FREE for US DOD; $499 for international military and government ; $999 for commercial organisations
Time: 08:30 to 17:00
Commercial Organizations: USD 999.00,
International Military and Government Personnel: USD 499.00,
US DoD: USD 0.00