Project management is being increasingly recognized as a vital skill-set for many management positions, not just those with the title of “project manager”. This course provides a solid, applied, project management introduction. You will discuss projects from your own organization, and review tools and templates we use every day to manage real projects.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand more about project management.
- Produce better project plans. Reduce project risk.
- Capture the complexity of your projects.
- Stay on top of your projects while they are underway and through completion.
- Waste less time and money fighting fires.
- Present a more organized and professional management style. Have more success completing your projects on time, and to budget.
- Utilize a project management concept known as “float” to better manage your projects.
Project Management Introduction Course Details
Length: 8 hours.
Style: Instructor-led, using PowerPoint presentations, facilitated discussions, individual and group exercises.
Texts: Participants receive a course participant’s manual.
Format: Classroom. No computers required.
Bellevue Project Management Courses calendar
Tucson Project Management Courses calendar