Ready to provide your healthcare expertise this Open Enrollment season? Well, this is THE EVENT to receive an on-the-spot contingent job offer with TTEC as a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You Bring to the Role
- Current Health insurance license in your state of residence
- High speed internet access (>15 mbps)
- Minimum six (6) months sales experience
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared) ...
What You Can Expect
- All license fees provided by TTEC as your employer
- Continuing education paid by TTEC
- This position pays a guaranteed hourly rate of $20/hour with a performance-based bonus where most earn $22/hour and top performers $26/hour
- Spanish-English bilinguals: This position pays a guaranteed hourly rate of $23/hour with a performance-based bonus where most earn $24/hour and top performers $26/hour.
- And yes...all the health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
Whether you just applied or already in our talent pipeline, this event will provide you with individual information on your next steps with TTEC.
If you have not applied yet, we strongly encourage you to apply before this hiring event. By doing so, you are more likely to receive a contingent offer within the timeframe of the event.
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent - Remote USA
Spanish-English Bilinguals Link: Bilingual Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent - Spanish-English - Remote USA